twitter
rss


I don't know about you, but I love to write in the company of others. There's nothing better than the opportunity to brainstorm, bounce ideas off other writers, and share tips and hints on craft and the writing process.

And on that note I'd urge you to check out the link above.  Here's just a snippet from Deana's information on what it entails...

'Each week in July we are going to focus on the agent-grabbing elements (platform building, learning the craft, the novel and queries) in an interactive way.'

If that's not enough to whet your appetite then perhaps this will!

'At the end of each week I will be giving away CRITIQUES GALORE from some seriously talented people... I can assure you, you won't be disappointed (*hint hint* think agents, writers with agents, published authors...see, you aren't disappointed are you?).'

It's open to people who blog and those on twitter so sign up and get involved...it sounds like a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment